Thursday, May 31, 2012

Well, Hello!

Well, i'll make this short. I had been thinking for a while to start a blog like this, focusing mainly on my nail art and maybe some beauty here and there. So today, as I was painting my nails I thought to myself, "Self, it's summer, this is the perfect time to start, you'll have nothing distracting you from keeping it up!". So that is how Polish Me Beautiful came to be. I hope you enjoy it, hell! i hope you read it! And if there are any of you who do, have patience i'll get the hang of it. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bueno, haré esto corto y conciso. Había estado pensando por un tiempo ya en comenzar un blog como este, enfocando en mi arte de uña y tal vez un poquito de belleza de vez en cuando. Así fue que hoy, mientras pintaba mis uñas, me dije a mi misma, "Misma, ya es verano!, es el momento perfecto para empezar sin nada que distraerte!". Y es así como surgió Polish Me Beautiful. Espero que lo disfruten, o por lo menos que alguien lo lea! y para ustedes que si lo lean, tengan paciencia conmigo, lograre hacerlo bien. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment