Thursday, July 5, 2012

Update + mini haul


I know once again I’ve been AWOL the last few days, but once again I’ve been working hard to get my new apartment ready for the upcoming semester. It has been hard because it definitely was a fixer upper but I’m so happy with how’s it’s turning out. It still has a few things left to do, mainly decorations but I’m so particularly happy with how my turquoise bedroom turned out! Maybe I’ll do a post showing you how I decorated it, leave comments below if you’re interested.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lo sé, llevo perdida estos últimos días, pero es que nuevamente continuo arreglando el nuevo apartamento que utilizaré este próximo semestre. Ha sido un poco difícil porque necesitaba mucho trabajo pero estoy muy contenta con como va quedando. Todavía falta algunas cosas por hacer, mayormente decorar, pero me hace feliz en particular como quedó my cuarto turquesa! Tal vez puedo hacer una entrada demostrándolo?, si les interesa comenten abajo.
Like I said, I’ve been cleaning and painting a lot so I’ve been bare-nailed because I find no point in painting them if I’m going to ruin them anyway, so I’ve had to settle with just thinking about up-coming designs. I’m probably going to be posting something up today I just have to figure out how I’m going to take decent pictures without any natural daylight. It has been sooo rainy here in Puerto Rico, which makes me sad because I haven’t had my sunny summer for the last couple of days, but at the same time makes me happy because temperatures have dropped (it has been reaching 100+!). Anyway, always thinking of new things I could get to review and support my blogging I went by my local Walgreens and so I leave you with this mini haul. I finally got my hands on Maybelline’s BB cream a couple of Wet’N’Wild polishes, which I love and plan to review soon and one Revlon polish. As for the BB cream, my initial reaction is “so-so”, but I’ll try it out for at least a week before writing a full review.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Como ya mencioné, he estado limpiando y pintando así que he mantenido mis uñas sin nada porque no encuentro sentido en pintarlas solo para dañarlas, así que me conformado con solo pensar en mis próximos diseños. Probablemente haré una entrada hoy, solo tengo que resolver el hecho de como lograré unas fotos decentes sin luz natural. Los días están tan lluviosos aquí en Puerto Rico! Esto me hace triste porque no tengo mi verano soleado puertorriqueño, pero a la vez me hace feliz porque ha bajado la temperatura (estaba llegando a los 100+!). Comoquiera, yo siempre pensando en nuevas cosas sobre las que escribir y rellenar mi blog pasé por mi Walgreens local y es así que los dejo con este “mini-haul”. Finalmente logré conseguí el nuevo BB cream de Maybelline y de una vez compré dos esmaltes Wet’N’Wild, de los que estaré escribiendo una reseña pronto, y uno Revlon. Con respecto al BB cream, my reacción inicial es que es regular, pero lo probaré por al menos una semana antes de escribir una reseña con una opinión concreta.


From Left to Right / De Izquierda a Derecha:
1. Wet n Wild Under Your Spell
2. Revlon 761 Scandalous
3. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Medium
4. Wet n Wild On a Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment