Friday, September 7, 2012

Walgreens Haul


I hate using flash but this one is true to color.

So today I went to Walgreens in search of the new limited edition Maybelline Color Tattoos which sadly have yet to arrive, but I still made it a productive visit. I had some extra bucks which I had been saving of course to buy makeup and today almost every brand seemed to be buy one get one free. I had to take advantage of the sale so I picked up a couple of things I had had my eyes on and some that I needed. This is my little haul.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Así que hoy fui a Walgreens en búsqueda de los nuevos Color Tattoos que tristemente no acaban de llegar, pero aun así pude hacer de este un viaje a Walgreens productivo. Tenía ahorrado un poco de dinero para comprar un poco de maquillaje nuevo y por alguna razón casi todas las marcas hoy parecían estar compra una y lleva la otra a mitad de precio. Tuve que aprovecharme del especial así que compré un par de cosas que había estado ojeando por un tiempo y dos que simplemente necesitaba. Este es mi pequeño "haul".

First up I picked two things up from Maybelline. One more of my dearly loved Color Tattoos, I love these and have had my eyes set on Pomegranate Punk for a long time but hadn't picked it up because they are a bit on the pricier side. I also decided on a Maybelline Eyestudio quad since I have heard great things about them and had never tried them out. I got 10 Mad for Mauve and what I can tell you so far is that I like the secure, sleek and classy packaging and I love the pigmentation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primero compré de Maybelline dos cositas. Uno más de mi tan adorados Color Tattoos en Pomegranate Punk, hace un tiempo lo quería pero como son un poco caros me había resistido. También compré un Maybelline Eyestudio quad en 10 Mad for Mauve ya que he escuchado muchas cosas buenas del producto pero nunca me había aventurado a intentarlo. Lo que les puedo decir es que me gusta el empaque compacto, seguro y elegante y me encanta la pigmentación.

From Loreal I got one of their Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte which, again, I hadn't considered given them I try because of the price tag but since it was BOGO I thought it was about time I did. I had mentioned on my Fall Polish Picks that I would also recommend a navy blue but I had searched in my collection and hadn't found one, which of course meant I needed one. I took advantage of the BOGO and decided to try out a Loreal polish also in the color 550 After Hours. It is a deep navy blue that I think will be perfect for fall.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
De Loreal compré una de sus sombras Infallible en Iced Latte a las cual nunca le había hecho mucho caso porque siempre me parecían demasiado caras para una sola sombra pero debido al especial dije, "¿Por qué no?". Había mencionado en una de mis entradas anteriores, Fall Polish Picks, que también recomiendo para el otoño un buen azul marino pero que me había fijado que no tenía ninguno, lo que obviamente quiere decir que necesitaba uno. Por supuesto esta era la ocasión perfecta para obtenerlo y a la vez probar una marca que aún no había probado, me decidí por este de Loreal en el color 550 After Hours. Es un azul marino que será perfecto para otoño.

Lastly, and on a more boring note, I picked up some Walgreens brand oil absorbing sheets which are just like the Clean&Clear but cheaper and scünci head bands which seem to suffer from the same syndrome as bobby pins, I just keep loosing them!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Por último, y en una nota mas aburrida, decidí probar estos sheets absorbentes de aceite marca Walgreens ya que son un poco mas económicos y resulta que funcionan igual que los de Clean&Clear. También estas banditas de scünci que sufren del mismo mal que mis "bobby pins", ¡Los sigo perdiendo!



Hope you enjoy this little haul and hopefully I got some review worthy products on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Espero hayan disfrutado este pequeño "haul" y que pueda sacar de el algunos productos dignos de una reseña.

:) Keymi

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Can't wait to see your reviews on them! :)

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Maybelline eye shadow :)

    Luna Merza
    http://www.lunamerza.com/

    ReplyDelete