Wednesday, August 8, 2012

July Favorites!

I know it's already a few days into August but I wanted to show you some of my favorites for the passing month of July. Some are newly discovered products that I would most definitely not mind purchasing again and some are long time favorites that I have especially enjoyed this month. Let me know if you care for an in depth review on any of them! ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sé que ya van algunos días de agosto pero quería mostrarle algunos de mis productos favoritos de el último mes de julio. Algunos los descubrí recientemente y se que los volveré a comprar y otros han sido favoritos por algún tiempo pero los he estado disfrutando mucho en este mes. Me dejan saber si desean una reseña mas a fondo de alguno de ellos! ;)



  • Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black - I got this liner on the last days of the month but it did not take me long at all to use the hell out of it!
  • Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink - I also own one of these in Luminoso and cannot be more pleased with the wonderful glowy aspect of these blushes. This pink shade if great for just a bit of flush.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - I love me some Color Tattoos and have been using this one in particular because I have found it is great to layer under just about any color.
  • Elf Blush and Bronzing Duo (Bronzer) - Don't get me wrong I really enjoy the blush also but as you can see I use the bronzer the most. I'm able to use this bronzer lightly all over to make sure my face matches my body and it is also my all-time favorites contouring bronzer.
  • Revlon ColorStay for Oily-Combination in 340 Early Tan - This is my favorite foundation and I especially use it in the summer because it withstands the heat and humidity of Puerto Rico really well.
  • 3 Minute Miracle Deeep Conditioning Treatment - I got this product not too long ago and already wrote a review raving about it. I have been using it about once a week and have decided to never live without it. Really makes the difference with my hair!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner en Black - Obtuve este liner en los últimos días del mes pero no me tomo mucho para usarlo y usarlo.
  • Milani Baked Blush en Dolce Pink - También tengo uno en el color Luminoso y no me puede gustar mas el aspecto luminoso de estos blushes. El rosa es bueno para un colo sutil.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - Me fascinan los Color Tattoos pero este en particular le encuentro mucho uso porque me he encontrado que luce hermoso bajo casi cualquier color.
  • Elf Blush and Bronzing Duo (Bronzer) - No se equivoquen! Me agrada mucho el rubor pero como pueden ver uso el bronceador mas. Puedo usarlo con una mano liviana para que mi cara luzca del mismo color que mi cuerpo o puedo usarlo para darle forma a mi cara.
  • Revlon ColorStay for Oily-Combination in 340 Early Tan - Esta es mi base favorita y la uso en especial en verano porque aguanta la humedad y calor de Puerto Rico muy bien.
  • 3 Minute Miracle Deeep Conditioning Treatment - No obtuve este producto hace mucho y ya tengo una reseña hablando de sus maravillas. Lo llevo utilizando una vez a la semana y he decido que no viviré sin el. Hace la diferencia con mi pelo!
Hope you guys had a nice July and continue having a nice August! Wish me luck since I just started classes once again and I have a feeling this semester is going to be a tough one!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Espero que hayan tenido un buen julio y continúen teniendo un buen agosto! Deseen me suerte que acabo de empezar hoy un nuevo semestre y creo que este va a esta difícil!

:) Keymi

No comments:

Post a Comment