Monday, August 13, 2012

Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner Review

Today I bring you yet another review, this time of Loreal's Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner. I picked this up the last week of July and it made my July favorites list, so you can imagine. I have the one in Carbon Black which has a smudger at the opposite end and I absolutely plan to pick it up in different colors.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoy les traigo otra reseña, esta vez de el lapiz delineador Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner de Loreal. Compré esto la última semana de julio y logró formas parte de mi lista de favoritos, así que se pueden imaginar. Lo tengo en el color Carbon Black que tiene un "smudger" en el lado opuesto, para difuminar cuando necesario,  pero definitivamente pienso obtenerlo en otros colores.


Let's cut to the chase, I love love love this eyeliner. I've been trying out different eyeliners for a while  and this one by far has worked the best. I don't expect anything extremely long wearing for my water-line because nothing ever really stays there that long, but this held up a bit more than usual, and it was more fading than actual traveling and smudging. However, the real test for me are my extremely oily eyelids and let me tell you, I APROVE! I had tried doing a normal close to the lash line line with this and it works well, but the other day I wanted to do a pretty red lip and winged eyeliner look. For this type of look I usually turn to a liquid eyeliner but I seem to have misplaced mine. Perfect time to try out the "liquid pencil" claim right? It turned out wonderfully! This pencil really has a liquid eyeliner effect and the best part is that it doesn't budge. It is really soft so it doesn't pull on your lid, however, keep in mind that because it is so soft it wears down fast so you'll have to sharpen it constantly. This pencil can work for more precise looks as well as for smudging for a more smokey look because it gives you time before it sets. Safe to say I will definitely will be purchasing this again, I think I may have found my HG liner.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vamos al punto, me encanta este delineador. He estado probando diferentes delineadores por un tiempo y este definitivamente ha sido el mejor que ha trabajado. No espero nada que dure por mucho tiempo en mi línea de agua porque nada suele quedarse mucho tiempo ahí pero este delineador duró un poco mas de lo normal y simplemente fue desvaneciendo, no regándose. La prueba real para mi fueron mis párpados extremadamente grasosos y déjame decirles que APRUEBO! Había utilizado esto como normal, con una línea fina delineando pero el otro día quería hacer un ojo de gato y unos labios rojos. Para este tipo de maquillaje suelo optar por un delineador líquido pero por alguna razón no encuentro el mío. ¿Momento perfecto para probar la parte de "delineador de lápiz líquido" verdad? Funciono muy bien. El delineador realmente da un efecto como de delineador líquido y la mejor parte es que no se corre. Es muy suave así que no hala tu párpado, aunque, al ser tan suave se gasta un poco más rápido y tendrás que sacarle punta seguidamente. También tiene la funcionalidad de precisión al igual que trabaja para maquillajes mas "smokey" porque te da tiempo antes de secarse por completo. Seguro decir que volveré a comprarlo, incluso puede ser que allá encontrado en el un delineador que se convierte casi en un producto de necesidad.


:) Keymi

P.S. Any products you would like to see a review for? Tell me in the comments below!

P.D. Algún producto que te gustaría que haga una reseña? Dime en los comentarios abajo!

2 comments: