Saturday, December 21, 2013

Clothing Haul!

Hey guys! I bring you today, a haul, but a different type of haul than usual, a clothing haul which I think I have never actually done before for you guys. First, a disclaimer, I didn't get this all at one time and I got it all between presents from my parents and myself. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola chicas! Hoy les traigo un "haul", pero diferente al que usualmente hago, uno de ropa. Creo que nunca había hecho un "haul" de ropa para ustedes pero espero que les guste. Primero que todo, quiero decirles que no compré esto en una sola vez y son entre regalos de mis padres y cosas que yo misma me compré.

The clothes I got between Macy's cyber monday sale and Forever 21 and the shoes I got on Hautelook. I have to tell you, I had never shopped online at a cyber monday sale but Macy's had AWESOME specials. I took advantage of this sale to get some coats and a bunch of basics since I'm making the move from my "it's summer everyday of the year" island of Puerto Rico to Pennsylvania where I'm going to be working next semester so I'm stocking up on warmer clothes to help me adjust to the gigantic temperature change. Without further ado, let me show you what I got.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
La ropa la compré entre la venta de cyber monday de Macy's y Forever 21 y los zapatos los compré en Hautelook. Tengo que decirles, nunca había comprado ropa en una venta de cyber monday pero Macy's tenía unos especiales increíbles. Aproveché estos especiales para comprar algo de ropa básica y caliente para hacer la transición de mi islita de "todos los día es verano", Puerto Rico, a Pennsylvania, donde estaré trabajando el próximo semestre. Estoy rellenando mi vestuario de un ropa más caliente para ajustarme al cambio drástico de temperatura. Pero nada, deja enseñarles toda la ropa nueva.


I am absolutely crazy about these coats and so excited to finally be able to use coats. The BCX coat looks so chic and crisp and the London Fog Coat, even though it's "puffy", it still defines a body shape.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me fascinan estos abrigos y estoy tan emocionada de poder utilizarlos. El abrigo de BCX se ve tan chic y limpio y el abrigo de London Fog, aunque es "gordito" y caliente como quiera define la forma del cuerpo.


Planet Gold, Juniors Top, Long Sleeve Layer in Gray/Emerald Stripe ($11.99)


So as you can see, I went sweater crazy. I got form-fitting ones, over-sized ones and just regular ones. They are very nice quality, especially for the price and I think they pretty much got me covered with basics.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Como pueden ver me volví un poco loca con los suéteres. Compré algunos pegados, algunos que quedan grandes y algunos regulares. Son de excelente calidad, en especial por el precio y creo que estoy cubierta en cuestión de lo básico que necesito.

These next things are all but one from Forever 21.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Éstas próximos cosas son todas de Forever 21, excepto una.

Sweet Stripes Crop Top in Taupe/Black ($10.80)

Spaghetti Strap Cami in Black, Gray and Cream ($1.80 ea.)

Tommy Hilfiger Top, Long-Sleeve Printed in Classic Navy ($27.99) <-- Macy's
Flannel Shirt in Red/Navy/White ($10)

Flirty Flounced Skirt in Black ($19.80)
Favorite Jeggings in Royal  ($19.80)

You'll be seeing some of these things soon in OOTD because my Christmas Eve and Christmas outfits are in here. To finish up this long post here are the shoes that I got on Hautelook.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deberían ver algunas de estas cosas pronto en OOTD ya que la ropa que pienso usar para Navidad y Noche Buena están entre las cosas que compré. Pero para terminar con esta entrada larguísima aquí tienen los zapatos que obtuve de Hautelook.

Bucco Dramon Ankle Boot in Black ($39.00)
Bucco Cantrix Riding Boot in Brown ($42.00)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I don't mean to brag at all, I just hope you guys can get to know me a little more by seeing the things I like and maybe you can still catch some specials on Macy's, the links to everything I could find are included in the post. Till next time!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Espero que les haya gustado esta entrada! Mi intención con esta entrada no es presumir, solo espero que me conozcan un poco mas al ver las cosas que me gustan y tal véz que puedan aprovecharse de alguno de los especiales que aún hay en Macy's. Los enlaces a la mayoría de las cosas están incluidos en la entrada. Hasta la próxima!

:) Keymi






1 comment:

  1. Great useful article. Most of the information is really helpful to me. Thanks for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete