Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Simple NYE NOTD


For my last post of the year I bring you my New Years nails. I didn't feel like going all out with an intricate design, I kept them simple and sparkly. I thing we can say that one of the colors of the year was rose gold so I kind of went with that. Since I got this Triple Shine Sally Hansen polish in 320 Dream Sequins I kept the idea of using it for a new years mani in the back of my head and the other day, cleaning out my nail polish drawer, I rediscovered this Covergirl Outlast polish in 225 Perfect Penny. I immediately thought that it would look perfect with Dream Sequins so today I went at it. Originally I though I would only do an accent nail but after doing one nail I loved the combination so much and thought it looked understated enough to go ahead and do the same on all nails. I really think its a perfect mani for those who want that festiveness but aren't so much for that new years more typical loudness. It has that bit of sparkle, but still elegant and muted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Para mi última entrada este año les traigo my manicura para despedida de año. No tenía gana de hacer un diseño muy complicado así que decidí mantener mis uñas simples y con brillo. Creo que se puede decir que uno de los colores del año fue el "rose gold" y esa fue mi inspiración. Desde que compré este esmalte Triple Shine de Sally Hansen en el color Dream Sequins había mantenido en la parte de atrás de mi cabeza la idea de usarlo para despedida de año. Después de haber redescubierto el esmalte Covergirl Outlast en el color Perfect Penny recientemente rápido pensé que se vería excelente con Dream Sequins. Hoy me senté con esos dos colores y originalmente solo pensé hacer una uña de acento con el brillo pero después de pintar una decidí hacer lo mismo en todas. Creo que la combinación es lo suficientemente festiva pero tenue para poder lucir el brillo en todas las uñas. Es la manicura perfecta para aquellos que quieren ese poco de brillo pero que aún luzca elegante.


I hope you guys had a wonderful year, have a wonderful time today and I wish you all the best in everything this New Year will bring. Thanks so much for support and I hope to bring many more things for you all this year! Congratulations!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Espero que todos hayan pasado un hermoso año, despidan el año de maravilla y les deseo lo mejor en todo lo que el nuevo año les traiga. Gracias a todos por el apoyo y espero poder traerles muchas cosas nuevas en este nuevo año. Felicidades!

:) Keymi

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy bead sterilizer and Home use ultrasonic cavitation body slimming machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always mess up one hand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this useful information.

    ReplyDelete