Saturday, December 21, 2013

I'm Feeling Joly! NOTD

I told you I was committed to being back! I'm in a festive mood so I decided to express myself on my nails. I wanted to do something different than candy cane on all my nails, which I really really love but did not want to get sucked into again. I went on the web and searched for Christmas nails and took a bit of everything and made it my own. I knew I wanted something different on every nail but that they still looked like they went together. I kinda cheated and repeated a design from last year but switched it up a bit. I'll include the tutorial for the tree nails here. I reeeeeally love how these turned out and I want them to last all through Christmas. I've gotten tons of compliments on them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Les dije que estaba comprometida a volver! Estoy en un "mood" festivo y decidí expresarme en la uñas. Quería hacer algo diferente que no fuera bastones de menta en todas las uñas, que realmente me encanta pero no quería volver a hacerlo. Busqué en la web sobre uñas navideñas y tomé un poquito de cada cosa y las convertí en mías. Sabía que quería algo diferente en cada uña pero que fueran cohesivas entre si. Hice un poco de trampa usando un diseño que hice las navidades pasadas pero cambie un poco. Les incluiré el tutorial para las uñas del árbol aquí. Me encanta como quedaron y quisiera que me duraran todas las navidades. He recibido muchos halagos de ellas.



Colors used / Colores usados:

1) Bettina Celebrate - Gold / Dorado
2) Orly Star Spangled - Sparkly Red / Rojo Brilloso
3) Sinful Colors Exotic Green - Green / Verde
4) Color Club 14. - Sparkly Green / Verde Brilloso
5) Bettina MATTE - White / Blanco
6) Bettina Chic - Red details / detalles blancos

If you want a picture tutorial on any of the nails let me know and I'll be happy to do it. Hope you liked them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Si quieren un tutorial en fotos de alguna de las uñas me dejan saber y lo hago con gusto. Espero que les hayan gustado!

:) Keymi

P.S. Any more christmas nail ideas?!
P.D. Algunas ideas adicionales de diseños de navidad para las uñas?



No comments:

Post a Comment