Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Snowflakes NOTD

Happy Christmas Eve! I wanted to bring you a quick nail post today before it was too late. This is another, easier, Christmas mani.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feliz Víspera de Navidad! Quería traerles rápidamente una manicura de Navidad un poco mas sencilla antes de que se me hiciera muy tarde.

Sorry for not cleaning up the cuticles! / Perdonen que no limpie las cutículas!
 

I wanted to paint my nails again but had no idea what I wanted to do, however Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure polish in Barracuda caught my eye and I went from there. After applying that beautiful color I thought, "What more appropriate than to go ahead and make it a snowy manicure?", so I decided to apply over all the nails Color Club's Snowflake. Because that wasn't enough I went ahead and drew on some snowflakes with Bettina's MATTE on my ring and thumb nails. For a picture tutorial on how to create the snowflakes you can check out Nails World tutorial which is basically the same thing I did. I love how it turned out, it looks girly and delicate and most of all sparkly and festive! I hope you enjoyed and you all have a nice Christmas Eve and day with your loved ones. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quería pintar mis uñas de nuevo pero no tenía ni idea de lo que quería hacer, sin embargo, el esmalte Barracuda de Sally Hansen Complete Manicure me llamó la atención y partí de ahí. Después de aplicar ese color tan bonito pensé, qué mas apropiado que una manicura que pareciera nieve? Así que decidí aplicar encima de el color Snowflake de Color Club. Como eso no fue suficiente para mi dibujé unos copos de nieve en mi dedo anular y pulgar. Para un tutorial de como hice los copos pueden visitar Nails World que muestra detalladamente el mismo procedimiento que use. Me encanta como quedaron, se ve delicado, brilloso y festivo. Espero que lo hayan disfrutado y que pasen una muy bonita navidad con sus seres queridos. Felicidades!

:) Keymi

1 comment:

  1. Great article….!!! Nice to know about new things with helping concept.

    ReplyDelete