Friday, June 1, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color


About two weeks ago I walked into my local Walgreens and the first thing I spot is this Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail color, so you know I ran to it picked one up and went about my business. Now I know I might be a little late to this trend, but this is the first time I’ve seen this polish in Puerto Rico, so it’s totally new to me, and let me tell you I loved it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hace como dos semanas entro a mi Walgreens más cercano y lo primero que veo fue este esmalte magnético de Sally Hansen. Como es de esperarse, corri hacia el, lo recogí y segui mi camino normal. Se que tal vez estoy un poco atrás con esta moda, pero es la primera vez que veo este tipo de esmalte en Puerto Rico, así que es totalmente nuevo para mi y dejame decirte que me encanto!
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in 905 Red-y Response/
Esmalte Magnético Sally Hansen 905 Red-y Response
The magnet is embedded in the cap!/
El imán está en la tapa!
This is the best thing for an effortless yet different look. It’s super simple to achieve, you start off with a base coat as always, paint one coat of the polish then paint a thicker coat nail by nail and place the magnet provided in the cap near it, that will give it the cool effect.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este esmalte es pefecto para un efecto diferente pero sin pasar mucho trabajo. Es bien simple de aplicar, solo empieza con la base, como siempre, pinta todas tus uñas con una capa del esmalte, despues ve uña por uña pintando una capa mas gruesa y colocando el imán que viene en la tapa del esmalte cerca de la uña, ese paso creará el efecto.
With just two coats!/
Solo dos Capas!
You see how cool it looks! I simply love it! I tell you, if i had the money I would pick this up in every color it comes, but well, I can’t, though I might get one or two of the eight colors they have for selection. It applies wonderfully, it really simple, they have a good color selection and it has held up pretty nice, so for me it is a definite must buy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ves que espectacular se ve! Me encanta! Te digo, si tuviera el dinero iría y me compraría todos los colores, pero lamentablemente, no puedo, aunque es muy probable que consiga uno o dos colores más de la selección de ocho colores que tienen. Aplica como mantequilla, es bien simple de crear, tienen una selección decente de colores y dura bastante, asi que para es un esmalte indispensable.
P.S Tried it out? Tell me what YOU think in the comments below!
P.D Lo utilizaste? Cuéntame TU opinión en los comentarios abajo!


:) Keymi

No comments:

Post a Comment