Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I was Just Bitten by Revlon!


From the moment I heard about them I knew I had to have them! I’m talking about the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I had been on the hunt for it for a while and when I finally found a display for it at my local Walgreens I ran and I snagged this one in 030 Smitten.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Desde el momento que escuche de ellos sabía que tenía que tenerlos! Hablo del nuevo lápiz labial humectante con color de Revlon. Estaba en la búsqueda hace un tiempito y cuando finalmente lo encontré en mi Walgreens local, corrí y agarré este en 030 Smitten.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 030 Smitten

Revlon is definitely my favorite drugstore brand and they have been releasing a bunch of new stuff. Well, they have yet to disappoint, and this balm stain is not an exception. They compare it to Tarte’s Lip Surgence but I don’t own any so I will only focus on what I love about them. It applies smoothly and opaquely with a lot of shine to it. I put it to the test placing it on my lips in the morning and the stain was still on my lips well after lunch. When you apply it it has a wonderful shine to it and you will notice that it transfers like a normal lipstick and you lose the shine but what makes it special is that it leaves its color behind as a stain on your lips. It has a minty smell and feel to it also. I’ve tried staining products like this before but this is the first I really like because it doesn’t dry out your lips. At $9.49 (of course price will vary by location) I will be on the lookout for a Revlon bogo to go ahead and purchase some more colors. This is the perfect date lipstick, by the end of the night you still have color on your lips but no chance of transferring to your sweetie when you seal it with a kiss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revlon es definitivamente mi marca favorita de farmacia y han estado creando muchos productos nuevos. Hasta ahora no me han fallado y este lápiz labial humectante no es una excepción. Lo comparan con el Lip Surgence de Tarte pero yo no puedo opinar al respecto porque no tengo ninguno así que solo hablaré de porque me encantan. Aplica liso y opaco con mucho brillo. Lo puse a prueba aplicándolo en la mañana y todavía tenía color en mis labios hasta bastante después del almuerzo. Cuando lo aplicas tiene mucho brillo y como cualquier otro lápiz labial se va transfiriendo durante el día pero lo que lo hace especial es que le deja un tinte a tus labios que dura horas. También tiene un olor y un sensación a menta. He utilizado productos así antes pero este es el único que realmente me ha gustado ya que no reseca los labios. Por $9.49 (claro los precios varían por lugar) definitivamente estaré en búsqueda de una buena oferta para obtenerlos en otros colores. Este es el labio perfecto para una cita, al finalizar la noche tus labios todavía tendrán color pero no habrá ningún riesgo de pintar a tu amado cuando termines la noche con un beso.



:) Keymi
P.S. Check out my review on another of the new Revlon products!
P.D. Mira mi reseña de otro de los nuevos productos de Revlon!

8 comments:

  1. That creates such a nice effect!

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about these! I must get my hands on them! I love the colour of this one

    Stop by and check out my giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hun! This color actually surprised me I only got it because it was one of the few that were left but I actually really like it! :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty colour on you :) Revlon is definitely my favourite drugstore brand as well. Can't wait for these to hit our shores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this product as well! I like the color you purchased, I may have to try it out! Love your blog!

    http://shortandsweetshopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantaaaa....ultimamente mi madre...bueno ya lleva 3 a~os que para mi cumple me regala maquillaje (no se si sea un mensaje subliminal) pero al verlo habia pensado en decirle si me vas a regalar que sea ese....obvio que no me atrevi...asi que me quede con las ganas pq me regalo dos REVLON COLORBURST™ LIPGLOSS

    ReplyDelete