Monday, June 4, 2012

Paint Dripping Tutorial



So today I wanted to do something on my nails that featured color, just straight up color, and I remebered something I had seen on pinterest the other day. It was this picture over at Beautylish posted by Marcela F. He is my how-to on the look, hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoy quería hacer algo en mis uñas que destacara color, solo color y me acordé de algo que había visto en pinterest en estos dias. Era esta foto posteada en Beautylish por Marcela F. Aquí mi manera de como hacerlo, espero lo disfruten!
Colors I Used for this Look / Los Colores que Usé para el Arte
From Left to Right:
  1. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri  in 430 Brisk Blue
  2. Bettina Nail Enamel in Art Deco Yellow
  3. Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in 150 Sun Kissed
  4. Sinful Colors in 871 Pink
  5. Milani Neon in 504 Fresh Teal
  6. Sinful Colors in 101 Snow Me White


I Used the Tip of a Pencil as a Dotting Tool / Usé la punta de un Lápiz para hacer los Diseños

  • Step 1- Base Coat
  • Step 2- Paint all your nails white.
  • Step 3- Paint two or three random dots on your nail. I suggest working one nail at a time
  • Step 4- Create a messy french manicure on the nail.
  • Step 5- Conect the manicure to the dot. Make the line from the manicure to the dot to get the best look.
  • Step 6 (optional)- If you want draw one more dot more to the bottom of the nail that is not connected to the manicure.
  • Step 7- Top Coat

:) Keymi
P.S. Would you like more of these picture tutorials? Can I do anything to make them better? Comment below!
P.D. Le gustaría ver más de estos tutoriales? Puedo hacer algo para mejoralos? Comenta abajo!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a creative nail tutorial! Using the pencil was a really good idea! Brilliant :D

    fauxguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun! I've learned to use everything but a dotting tool for my designs. XD

      Delete
  2. This tutorial is amazing I need to try it out soon!
    Thanks xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.my. this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow .. what an art man.. its very much awesome .. i like your tips for create this art.. i like your site.. thanks for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete