Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Taking Requests!


Well guys, this one is short. I just wanted to leave you some of my most popular nail art in this little numbered collage so you guys could make request for a tutorial on any of the looks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bueno chic@s, este es corto. Solo quería dejarle aquí un “collage” enumerado de algunas de mis uñas mas populares para que ustedes me dejen saber si desean que haga un guía (tutorial) de alguna de estas artes.

Click to get a better look! / Oprime la imagen para observarla mejor!
If you like any of the looks, leave me a comment below with the number of the look and I garantee that soon I will have a tutorial up so you can sport it on your nails too! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Si te gusta algún ‘look’ específico deja un comentario abajo con el número de el arte y de seguro alguna de mis próximas entradas será una guía para que tu puedas lucir el arte en tus uñas también! :)
:) Keymi
P.S. Sorry for some of the lousy pictures, most were not taken with a blog in mind!
P.D. Perdón por la mala calidad de algúnas de las imágenes, la mayoría no fueron tomadas con un blog en mente!

2 comments:

  1. I like the floral print and freehand leopard. I have tried freehand leopard designs before.. but every time it just looks like dots. Nice blog by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I find that the trick with the leopard one is to make the most unperfect dots possible, don't spend to much time thinking on it! ;)

      Delete