Sunday, June 3, 2012

My nail polish collection...


I hope you guys are not disappointed with this glance at my nailpolish collection. Now I know it’s not the hugest collection that you might have seen out there but I am a true believer of “waste not, want not”, so when I shop I try to be as rational as I can possibly make myself to be (though I end up buying a new nailpolish almost every week). This size works for me, I have basically every color I need and when the rare occasion comes that I don’t i just go pick it up. Do not underestimate, I work wonders with these polishes!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Espero que no se decepcionen con este vistazo a mi colección de esmaltes. Sé que probablemente no es la colección mas grande que han visto por ahi, pero soy fiel creyente  de “el que no malgasta, no pasa necesidades”, así que cuando voy de compras me obligo a ser lo mas racional posible (aunque siempre termino con un esmalte nuevo casi todas las semanas). Este tamaño de colección trabaja bien para mi y si en alguna rara ocación me encuentro en necesidad de un color lo consigo. No me subestimen, trabajo maravillas con estoy esmaltes!


Once my shoe box was too small to hold my polishes I asked my mother for anything she thought would work, and one day she returned from Walmart with this sewing basket. It works absolutely perfectly, It had a little divider which rested on the top (so my polishes would be under it) but once my polish collection grew it wouldn't close so I left it out with my tools in it. The flaps on the lid work great for my stripers and the small clasp is secure enough so I can take it around and not worry about it falling open. Now what I worry about is when my collection again gets to be too big...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cuando mi caja de zapatos se tornó muy pequeña para almacenar todos mis esmaltes recurrí a mi madre para una solución, y un día ella retorno de Walmart con este costurero. Es perfecto! Tenía un compartimiento que descansaba en la parte superior con divisiones perfectas para mis herramientas de arte, aunque, cuando mi colección creció no permitía que cerrara el costurero así que ahora la guardo en otro lugar. Los bolsillos en la tapa son perfectos para mis stripers y la cerradurita es segura, así no me preocupo en viajar con ella y perder todos mis esmaltes. De lo que me preocupo ahora es cuando mi colección se vuelva muy grande de nuevo...

:)Keymi

No comments:

Post a Comment