Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Miracle Hair Product...Proclaim Glossing Polish


I’m going to be sharing with you my most repurchased (though I’ve only repurchased once, I’m counting future purchases too), most loved, holliest of holy grail products that I just couldn’t live without. I seriously mean that I could take not having makeup or nail polishes, but I could not take having to live without this. I’m talking about Proclaim’s Glossing Polish with Olive Oil. I know it might sound like I’m exagerating but you have no idea what I have gone through with my hair and how much finding this product helped.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voy a estar compartiendo con ustedes el producto más valioso para mi, que compro uno y otra vez, ese producto que simplemente no me puede faltar. Seriamente podría vivir sin mi maquillaje, sin mis esmaltes pero no podría sin esto. Hablo de el abrillantador para el cabello con Aceite de Oliva de Proclaim. Sé que puede sonar como si exagerara pero no tienen idea de los problemas que he tenido con mi pelo y como toparme con este producto me ayudo.


I first came across a good three years ago, when a friend’s mom said her stylist had recommended it for her to promote hair growth and strength. I had been having so many problems with my hair just being brittle and I was actually experiencing noticeable hair loss (I was around 16-17 at the time!) so I decided to give it a try too. 
It didn’t take long for me to fall in love with it. It is formulated with olive oil, vitamin E and silicone and claims to help revive dry, damaged hair, restore moisture balance and add lustrous shine. Well it does just that, it’s made my hair stronger and more moisturized so I don’t have to cut my ends that often because of dryness giving it a real chance to grow. Most days I let my hair air dry which used to mean lots of frizz but this makes my hair look absolutely flowy and shiny without need to do anything to it. 
I apply it to my hair when damp or after I’ve dried it to give back some shine. I had tried these types of serums before but they always left my fine hair looking just that, oily. This is my miracle hair product and I’m just now at my SECOND bottle since I first purchased it three years ago so at $7.99 for a 6oz. bottle that last as long as it does it is a steal! I have been thinking about trying out moroccan oil which I’ve heard wonders about but I just can’t think about loving anything more than this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
La primera vez que me topé con este producto fue hace unos tres años cuando la madre de una de mis amigas me comentó que su estilista se lo había recomendado para promover crecimiento y fortaleza del cabello. Estaba teniendo muchos problemas de fragilidad y pérdida de cabello (solo tenía como 16 o 17 años!) así que decidí que valdría la pena intentarlo. 
No tomó mucho tiempo para enamorarme de el. Esta formulado con aceite de oliva, vitamina E y silicona y alega que ayuda a revivir el cabello reseco y dañado y a hidratar y añadir brillo al cabello. Pues, hace justo eso, a hecho mi cabello mas fuerte y mas humectado así no tengo que preocuparme tanto por puntas resecas que cortar y le doy oportunidad a crecer. La mayoría de los días dejo que mi pelo seque naturalmente, lo que usualmente significaba que se encrespaba, pero esto hace que mi cabello luzca brilloso y fluido sin tener que hacer nada mas con el. 
Lo aplico a mi cabello mojado o después de secar para añadirle el brillo que perdió. Había utilizado este tipo de producto antes pero siempre me dejaban el cabello grasoso y pesado. Este es mi producto milagroso y solo ahora es que voy por mi segundo botella desde que comencé a utilizarlo hace tres años, así que por solo $7.99 por una botella de 6oz., ¡es un éxito! He estado pensando en intentar el tratamiento moroccan oil pero no puedo pensar que haya algo más que me encante tanto.

:) Keymi

P.S. Don't forget to vote for me for Top Latina Blog here.
P.D. No se olviden de votar por mi para Top Latina Blog aqui.

2 comments:

  1. this seems like it would be so nourishing--i'm especially interested in that it has olive oil which is great for hair!

    bumblebeeuty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete